- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:1108 B:345D L:57
- Zillow Home ID: 57928349
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 0.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Meriden, and 72% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|179 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$101K||2||1||930|
|180 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,262|
|165 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$137K||3||1.5||1,400|
|183 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$134K||3||2||1,356|
|186 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,144|
|194 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$182K||3||1||2,282|
|193 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$254K||--||--||--|
|214 Atkins St Meriden, CT||$142K||2||2||1,450|
|225 Atkins Street Ext Meriden, CT||$107K||3||1||1,071|
|238 Atkins Street Ext Meriden, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,344|
|210 Atkins St Meriden, CT||$133K||2||1||1,568|
|208 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$107K||2||1||910|
|244 Atkins Street Ext Meriden, CT||$150K||3||2||1,238|
|243 Atkins Street Ext Meriden, CT||$170K||3||1.5||1,628|
|205 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$132K||3||1||1,140|
|248 Atkins Street Ext Meriden, CT||$150K||3||1.5||1,440|
|249 Atkins Street Ext Meriden, CT||$139K||2||1||1,320|
|145 N Wall St Meriden, CT||$168K||4||2||1,788|
|31 Howard Ave Meriden, CT||$150K||4||1||1,738|
|29 Howard Ave Meriden, CT||$129K||3||1.5||1,421|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!