173 Noe St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 4/26/11: $776,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Days on Zillow962
- Last Remodel Year207
- Parcel #3541 116
- Room Count6
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID82785763
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$923,276||$812K – $1.05M||+$46,449||$710||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,875/mo||$2K – $5K/mo||+$23||$2.98||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 94114 home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among 94114 homes, this home is valued 33.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94114 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.2% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94114 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94114 home values.
Neighborhood for 173 Noe Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- McKinley Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Everett Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.3 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.5 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005