- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
173 Princeton St, Boston, MA 021288 beds, 3 baths, 3,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,325 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06662 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59124197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 173 Princeton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 175 Princeton St # 1 Boston, MA$355K42--
- 171 Princeton St Boston, MA$317K52.52,949
- 175 Princeton St Boston, MA$446K833,352
- 169 Princeton St Boston, MA$415K113.53,866
- 179 Princeton St Boston, MA$438K113.52,862
- 181 Princeton St Boston, MA$404K73.52,521
- 167 Princeton St Boston, MA$335K632,968
- 238 Saratoga St Boston, MA$405K633,684
- 242 Saratoga St Boston, MA$294K531,734
- 236 Saratoga St Boston, MA$386K832,988
- 244 Saratoga St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 244 Saratoga St Boston, MA$362K642,043
- 234 Saratoga St Boston, MA$447K84.52,808
- 246 Saratoga St Boston, MA$325K531,896
- 183 Princeton St Boston, MA$319K521,824
- 165 Princeton St Boston, MA$436K633,293
- 165 Princeton St Boston, MA$466K633,293
- 176 Princeton St Boston, MA$305K22--
- 248 Saratoga St Boston, MA$377K52.52,076
- 176 Princeton St UNIT 1 East Boston, MA$237K21855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!