This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $209-272K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $59.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in DERBY is $59,476.
Estimated value increase: $7.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in DERBY is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- All time views: 2,464
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Area Num: Derby
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Type: Concrete Floor
- Basement Type: Crawl Space
- Basement Type: Unfinished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Day/Night Thermostat
- Thermalpane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- Cable - Available
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Active
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Derby (151)
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Colonial
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 000566
- Zillow Home ID: 57898837
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06418 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Derby, and 8.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Derby.
|181 Smith St Derby, CT||$138K||3||1||945|
|176 Smith St Derby, CT||$172K||3||2||1,632|
|166 Smith St Derby, CT||--||--||--||--|
|166-168 Smith St Derby, CT||$254K||5||3||3,330|
|178 Smith St Derby, CT||$163K||4||1||1,428|
|155 Smith St Derby, CT||$181K||3||1||1,000|
|185 Smith St Derby, CT||$138K||4||1||945|
|161 Smith St Derby, CT||$242K||3||2.5||1,835|
|189 Smith St Derby, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,872|
|186 Smith St Derby, CT||$148K||4||1||1,075|
|17 Summit Cmns Derby, CT||$190K||2||1||1,352|
|156 Smith St Derby, CT||$207K||3||2.5||1,584|
|193 Smith St Derby, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,400|
|190 Smith St Derby, CT||$172K||4||2||2,142|
|152 Smith St Derby, CT||$155K||3||1||1,032|
|150 Smith St Derby, CT||$158K||3||6||1,213|
|194 Smith St Derby, CT||$177K||4||2||1,939|
|201 Smith St Derby, CT||$165K||5||2||1,222|
|205 Smith St Derby, CT||$128K||2||1||830|
|47 10th St Derby, CT||$257K||6||3||3,816|
Nearby Schools in Derby
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!