A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1818
- Views: 3,845 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $336,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Skylight, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Farmhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:50 B:567 L:009
- Zillow Home ID: 56634966
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $293-396K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 0.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Weymouth, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|167 Union St Weymouth, MA||$312K||4||1||1,662|
|20 White St Weymouth, MA||$332K||3||1||1,636|
|161 Union St Weymouth, MA||$286K||--||1||1,446|
|28 White St Weymouth, MA||$430K||3||2||1,758|
|181 Union St Weymouth, MA||$364K||4||2||2,044|
|187 Union St Weymouth, MA||$518K||--||2.5||3,393|
|172 Union St Weymouth, MA||$387K||3||2||2,300|
|195 Union St Weymouth, MA||$292K||--||2||1,200|
|34 White St Weymouth, MA||$379K||4||1||2,028|
|180 Union St Weymouth, MA||$288K||3||2||1,300|
|164 Union St Weymouth, MA||$446K||--||1.5||2,734|
|2 May Ter Weymouth, MA||$293K||--||2||1,044|
|11 White St Weymouth, MA||$353K||3||1.5||1,828|
|42 White St Weymouth, MA||$405K||5||2||2,184|
|6 May Ter Weymouth, MA||$239K||2||1||828|
|14 Erin Way Weymouth, MA||$511K||3||3||2,230|
|151 Union St Weymouth, MA||$391K||4||1.5||2,328|
|203 Union St Weymouth, MA||$384K||3||1||2,078|
|186 Union St Weymouth, MA||$286K||--||1.5||1,248|
|17 Erin Way Weymouth, MA||$474K||4||2.5||2,293|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.