173 Winham Ave, Staten Island, NY 103063 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Built in 1970
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1992 for $500
- Price/sqft: $374
- MLS #: 1088799
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 040480028
- Zillow Home ID: 32334880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 173 Winham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Dorp Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 800% higher than in New York, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Dorp Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Dorp Beach home values.
- 175 Winham Ave Staten Island, NY$365K----1,200
- 169 Winham Ave Staten Island, NY$296K----1,200
- 177 Winham Ave Staten Island, NY$288K----1,200
- 165 Winham Ave Staten Island, NY$377K----1,200
- 179 Winham Ave Staten Island, NY$369K321,216
- 168 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$284K----1,100
- 172 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$268K----1,100
- 166 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$265K----1,100
- 174 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$291K----1,100
- 176 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$391K----1,408
- 91 Ebbitts St Staten Island, NY$323K321,226
- 93 Ebbitts St Staten Island, NY$229K----1,200
- 87 Ebbitts St Staten Island, NY$308K----1,200
- 178 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$367K----1,408
- 85 Ebbitts St Staten Island, NY$365K----1,564
- 101 Ebbitts St Staten Island, NY$490K522,200
- 182 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$353K----2,000
- 45 Clayboard St Staten Island, NY$417K----1,248
- 154 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$506K----3,120
- 184 Weed Ave Staten Island, NY$381K----2,000
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292