1730 Banning Way, San Marino, CA 911084 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,540,000
- Price/sqft: $632
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5325031016
- Zillow Home ID: 20700271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1730 Banning Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.6% higher than in Los Angeles Metro, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission District home values.
- 1720 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.62M421,699
- 1740 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.59M332,310
- 1650 Staats Pl San Marino, CA$1.08M421,851
- 1750 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.62M432,142
- 1640 Staats Pl San Marino, CA$1.57M322,282
- 1760 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.84M422,458
- 1710 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.68M522,326
- 2935 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.74M42.52,297
- 1630 Staats Pl Pasadena, CA$1.42M332,188
- 876 Old Mill Rd Pasadena, CA$1.32M522,116
- 2945 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.75M332,176
- 884 Old Mill Rd Pasadena, CA$1.58M422,667
- 1735 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.9M432,747
- 1745 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.76M431,926
- 870 Old Mill Rd Pasadena, CA$1.08M421,920
- 1755 Banning Way San Marino, CA$2.06M542,717
- 1725 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.98M532,658
- 1765 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.97M332,382
- 860 Old Mill Rd Pasadena, CA$1.23M432,114
- 1715 Banning Way San Marino, CA$1.84M322,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!