- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 538 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 230
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 01003910503000
- Zillow Home ID: 101560162
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts Pioneer Park home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Pioneer Park homes, this home is valued 45% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pioneer Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Des Moines, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Pioneer Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pioneer Park home values.
|1724 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$151K||3||2||1,456|
|1740 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$116K||--||2||1,196|
|1718 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$144K||3||2||1,468|
|1746 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||2||1,240|
|1714 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$115K||3||1||1,006|
|1717 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$141K||3||2||1,887|
|1735 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$150K||2||1||1,822|
|1750 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||2||1,080|
|3013 SE 17th St Des Moines, IA||$111K||6||2||1,408|
|1800 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|3017 SE 17th St Des Moines, IA||$111K||6||2||1,408|
|1646 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$187K||4||2||1,728|
|1645 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$128K||3||1||1,157|
|1749 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$120K||4||1||2,017|
|1805 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$103K||3||1||1,040|
|1760 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$157K||3||1||1,410|
|3101 SE 17th St Des Moines, IA||$112K||6||2||1,408|
|3010 SE 17th St Des Moines, IA||$122K||6||2||1,944|
|3012 SE 17th St Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||1||1,200|
|1810 E Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$90K||2||1||816|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!