This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Views: 924 all time views
- HOA Fee: $112/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $169,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Foundation: Concrete
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Basement: Slab
- Sale Terms: Conventional
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Other Information: Commuter Bus
- Family Room Level: 2nd Level
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Pending
- Auction Price Description: Last List Price
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Basement (Y: None
- Other Information: Interstate Access
- Exterior Building Type: Aluminum Siding
- Age: 11-15 Years
- Exterior Building Type: Steel Siding
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: Lender Owned
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0506171070520000
- Zillow Home ID: 64905635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-175K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% less than in Shorewood, and 703.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shorewood.
|1728 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$129K||2||1.25||1,104|
|1732 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$144K||3||2.5||1,616|
|1726 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$140K||--||1.5||1,484|
|1724 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$140K||2||1.5||1,484|
|1800 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$143K||--||2.5||1,616|
|1820 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$132K||--||1.5||1,484|
|1722 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$144K||3||2.5||1,616|
|1802 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$137K||2||1.5||1,484|
|1804 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$137K||--||1.5||1,484|
|1731 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$149K||3||2.5||1,616|
|1733 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$149K||3||2.5||1,616|
|1729 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$146K||--||1.5||1,484|
|1720 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$145K||3||2.5||1,616|
|1801 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$148K||--||2.5||1,616|
|1806 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$123K||--||1.5||1,104|
|1727 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$133K||--||1.5||1,104|
|1803 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$143K||--||1.5||1,484|
|1725 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$144K||--||2.5||1,484|
|1808 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$135K||3||1.5||1,484|
|1805 Parkside Dr Shorewood, IL||$131K||2||1.5||1,104|
Nearby Schools in Shorewood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Minooka Community High (assigned)9-124.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.