- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1730 Reed Ave, San Diego, CA 921094 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,775 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Parcel #: 4241621700
- Zillow Home ID: 16924576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1730 Reed Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in San Diego, and 27% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 1740 Reed Ave UNIT B San Diego, CA$439K221,219
- 1738 Reed Ave # A San Diego, CA$413K221,094
- 1738 Reed Ave # B San Diego, CA$507K22.51,644
- 1740 Reed Ave # A San Diego, CA$473K221,244
- 1740 Reed Ave # B San Diego, CA$470K221,219
- 1740 Reed Ave San Diego, CA$455K221,219
- 1720 Reed Ave San Diego, CA$757K321,464
- 1746 Reed Ave # A San Diego, CA$529K221,246
- 1746 Reed Ave # B San Diego, CA$562K321,650
- 1748 Reed Ave # A San Diego, CA$412K221,080
- 1748 Reed Ave # B San Diego, CA$412K221,080
- 1746 Reed Ave #B San Diego, CA$494K22--
- 1710 Reed Ave APT 2 San Diego, CA$572K331,365
- 1710 Reed Ave APT 3 San Diego, CA$421K221,016
- 1710 Reed Ave APT 4 San Diego, CA$584K331,428
- 1710 Reed Ave APT 1 San Diego, CA$579K331,407
- 1731 Thomas Ave San Diego, CA$578K311,024
- 1721-1723 Thomas Ave Pacific Beach, CA$608K------
- 1752 Reed Ave San Diego, CA$445K22.51,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!