1731 29th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 6/28/11: $655,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,325 sq ft
- Lot:2,996 sqft
- Year Built:1939
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $655,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #2020 005B
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15110824
- Days on Zillow986
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$744,819||$663K – $834K||-$2,781||$562||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,297/mo||$2.7K – $5.2K/mo||+$21||$2.49||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Central Sunset home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Sunset homes, this home is valued 16.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 1731 29th Avenue
- 1735 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$952K24.01,965
- 1727 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M34.02,420
- 1739 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$813K--1.01,425
- 1723 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$793K--1.01,350
- 1743 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$830K--1.01,493
- 1719 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$797K11.01,800
- 1747 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$737K21.01,325
- 1715 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$856K22.01,687
- 1751 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$813K--2.01,528
- 1711 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$719K21.01,188
- 2323 Moraga St San Francisco, CA$734K--1.01,125
- 1755 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$813K--2.01,528
- 1730 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$836K--1.01,555
- 1707 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$857K32.01,663
- 1734 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M42.02,331
- 1726 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$810K21.01,375
- 2329 Moraga St San Francisco, CA$755K--1.01,125
- 1738 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$819K21.01,375
- 1722 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$841K--1.01,696
- 1742 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$735K21.01,125
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005