1731 Roberta Ave, Sebring, FL 338702 beds, 1.5 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: S19342908042600430
- Zillow Home ID: 45209911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1731 Roberta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33870, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Sebring, and 154.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33870 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sebring.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1723 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$159K323,504
- 1803 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$63K221,038
- 1715 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$59K21.51,212
- 1809 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$63K321,524
- 1817 Pasadena Ave Sebring, FL$74K312,247
- 1709 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$73K321,899
- 1827 Pasadena Ave Sebring, FL--------
- 1815 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$61K221,272
- 1728 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$67K221,958
- 1729 Pasadena Ave Sebring, FL$76K311,448
- 1802 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$62K321,800
- 1716 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL--------
- 1703 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$92K321,524
- 1808 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$73K21.5960
- 1833 Pasadena Ave Sebring, FL$53K211,172
- 1708 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$94K322,334
- 1814 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$60K321,441
- 1823 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$100K321,648
- 1629 Roberta Ave Sebring, FL$68K221,106
- 1709 Pasadena Ave Sebring, FL$122K321,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!