17312-17314 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 2 baths, 1,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $301,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 396 sqft
- Stove,Carpet Flooring
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,147 sqft
- Parcel #: R321751
- Zillow Home ID: 53995754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17312-17314 E Burnside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97233, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% greater than in Multnomah, and 16.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Multnomah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97233 home values.
- 17310 E Burnside St Portland, OR$186K211,040
- 17316 E Burnside St Portland, OR$1.99M----18,726
- 40 SE 172nd Ave Portland, OR$502K432,652
- 20 SE 172nd Ave UNIT 104 Portland, OR$100K21.5742
- 20 SE 172nd Ave UNIT 105 Portland, OR$127K21900
- 20 SE 172nd Ave UNIT 104 Portland, OR$160K------
- 20 SE 172nd Ave 111 # 111 Portland, OR$108K21.5880
- 17308 NE Couch St Portland, OR$843K2107,151
- 210-214 SE 172nd Ave Portland, OR$329K632,469
- 17376 NE Couch St Portland, OR$5.84M----49,830
- Se Pine St Gresham, OR--------
- 17305 SE Pine St Portland, OR$146K311,008
- 17400 E Burnside St APT 7 Portland, OR$140K21845
- 17400 E Burnside St APT 3 Portland, OR$134K21845
- 17400 E Burnside St APT 8 Portland, OR$136K21845
- 17400 E Burnside St Portland, OR$489K21845
- 17400 E Burnside St APT 11 Portland, OR$246K21845
- 17327 SE Pine St Portland, OR$132K311,104
- 17345 SE Pine St Portland, OR$130K21752
Nearby Schools in Multnomah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292