A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 2,565 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $169,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ Lake, View \ Partial, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Community
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: 00498800101400
- Zillow Home ID: 38508945
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-326K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98292 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Stanwood as a whole. Among 98292 homes, this home is valued 31.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98292, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Stanwood, and 84.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98292 home values.
|17306 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$300K||4||2.75||2,100|
|17316 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$218K||2||2||1,198|
|17326 43RD Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$265K||2||2||1,990|
|17323 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$249K||3||1.5||1,792|
|17317 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$263K||3||3||1,778|
|17317 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$266K||3||3||1,778|
|17328 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$267K||2||3||1,954|
|17327 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$219K||2||2||980|
|17313 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$266K||3||3||1,927|
|17303 Schuhs Ln Stanwood, WA||$364K||4||2||2,850|
|17331 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$354K||3||3||2,616|
|4214 Schuhs Ln Stanwood, WA||$385K||3||3||2,733|
|17307 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$295K||4||1.5||2,256|
|17330 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$260K||3||1.75||1,650|
|4216 174th Pl NW Stanwood, WA||$254K||3||2||1,620|
|17305 Schuhs Ln Stanwood, WA||$411K||3||2.5||2,724|
|17403 43rd Dr NW Stanwood, WA||$244K||3||2||1,458|
|17200 Schuhs Ln Stanwood, WA||$385K||3||1||1,701|
|17208 Schuhs Ln Stanwood, WA||$501K||2||4||2,000|
|4222 174th Pl NW Stanwood, WA||$267K||3||2.5||1,912|
Nearby Schools in Stanwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.