1732 Elaine St, Pomona, CA 917673 beds, 2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,234 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 8322011008
- Zillow Home ID: 21506921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1732 Elaine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91767 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Pomona, and 7.5% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91767 home values.
- 1738 Elaine St Pomona, CA$317K321,314
- 1720 Elaine St Pomona, CA$352K431,711
- 1750 Elaine St Pomona, CA$381K421,760
- 1708 Elaine St Pomona, CA$352K321,792
- 1731 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$355K321,121
- 1723 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$324K321,261
- 1739 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$318K321,313
- 1731 Elaine St Pomona, CA$310K321,314
- 1715 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$323K321,322
- 1719 Elaine St Pomona, CA$325K421,688
- 1737 Elaine St Pomona, CA$312K321,314
- 1675 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$346K------
- 1762 Elaine St Pomona, CA$312K211,464
- 1694 Elaine St Pomona, CA$352K421,915
- 1747 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$341K421,521
- 1705 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$346K321,730
- 1707 Elaine St Pomona, CA$311K321,334
- 1749 Elaine St Pomona, CA$316K321,314
- 1759 Russell Pl Pomona, CA$337K311,041
- 1930 Oakwood Way Pomona, CA$358K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!