1732 NW 61st St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Situated 6 blocks from beautiful Downtown Ballard with numerous shops, resteraunts, fitness centers, parks and amenities. Just 2 blocks from Boys/Girls Club nearby neighborhood schools. Less than 2 blocks from transit to downtown Seattle.
- Lot: 4,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $494,550
- Price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- established landscape.entertainment sized deck w/ spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2767602360
- Zillow Home ID: 48823213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1732 Nw 61st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% lower than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292