1732 Potomac Ave SE, Washington, DC 200033 beds, 1 bath, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Parcel #: 1102 0088
- Zillow Home ID: 427124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1732 Potomac Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barney Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in Washington, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
- 1734 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$646K311,368
- 1730 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$681K321,368
- 1728 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$639K221,620
- 1736 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$619K321,368
- 1726 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$739K441,368
- 1738 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$749K43.51,368
- 1724 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$685K31.51,368
- 1740 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$811K43.51,680
- 421 18th St SE Washington, DC$663K21.51,240
- 419 18th St SE Washington, DC$659K311,240
- 417 18th St SE Washington, DC$673K321,240
- 1722 E St SE Washington, DC$671K321,850
- 415 18th St SE Washington, DC$661K41.51,240
- 17th St SE Washington, DC$719K22.51,564
- 413 18th St SE Washington, DC$662K311,240
- 1720 E St SE Washington, DC$671K32.51,850
- 411 18th St SE Washington, DC$660K321,260
- 1718 E St SE Washington, DC$642K111,850
- 1716 E St SE Washington, DC$677K311,850
- 1714 E St SE Washington, DC$680K311,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!