- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1733 24th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 9828200135
- Zillow Home ID: 49146675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1733 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Seattle, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1735 24th Ave Seattle, WA$749K522,170
- 1725 24th Ave APT 301 Seattle, WA$165K11480
- 1725 24th Ave APT 203 Seattle, WA$162K11510
- 1725 24th Ave APT 202 Seattle, WA$204K11510
- 1725 24th Ave Seattle, WA$173K11480
- 1725 24th Ave APT 201 Seattle, WA$158K11480
- 1725 24th Ave APT 102 Seattle, WA$158K11480
- 1725 24th Ave APT 101 Seattle, WA$155K11480
- 1725 24th Ave APT 302 Seattle, WA$171K11510
- 1725 24th Ave APT 303 Seattle, WA$177K11510
- 2316 E Howell St Seattle, WA$412K22.51,060
- 1738 23rd Ave Seattle, WA--33.251,550
- 1744 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$483K33.251,410
- 1736 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$463K33.251,439
- 1746 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$473K331,810
- 1734 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$468K33.51,310
- 1748 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$487K33.251,410
- 1801 24th Ave Seattle, WA$501K231,500
- 1754 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$492K331,390
- 1807 24th Ave UNIT C Seattle, WA$627K32.51,860
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292