- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1733 Essie Mcintyre Blvd, Augusta, GA 30904
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Last sold: May 2010 for $2,100
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 0583014000
- Zillow Home ID: 14956836
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1733 Essie Mcintyre Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Turpin Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% greater than in Augusta, and 222.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Turpin Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Turpin Hill home values.
- 1731 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$43K31.51,252
- 1729 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$51K11660
- 1727 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$72K321,050
- 1725 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$72K421,578
- 1728 Morgan St Augusta, GA--------
- 1607 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$51K21624
- 1726 Morgan St Augusta, GA--------
- 1605 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$41K21781
- 1603 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$39K21912
- 1720 Morgan St Augusta, GA$77K431,950
- 1575 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$39K21956
- 1718 Morgan St Augusta, GA$73K311,092
- 1723 Morgan St Augusta, GA--------
- 1716 Morgan St Augusta, GA$54K21747
- 1571 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$50K31906
- 1721 Morgan St Augusta, GA$39K21938
- 1714 Morgan St Augusta, GA$51K21900
- 1569 Essie Mcintyre Blvd Augusta, GA$60K21896
- 1719 Morgan St Augusta, GA--------
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292