- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17335 Meinig Ave, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $132,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 00656285
- Zillow Home ID: 48261668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17335 Meinig Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Sandy, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 17315 Meinig Ave Sandy, OR$151K21904
- 17330 Smith Ave Sandy, OR$148K21999
- 39224 Pleasant St Sandy, OR$145K411,414
- 39125 Pleasant Ave Sandy, OR$250K411,856
- 39244 Pleasant Ave Sandy, OR$174K511,426
- 39221 Pleasant Ave Sandy, OR$145K41.51,578
- 17231 SE Meinig Ave Sandy, OR$142K------
- 17240 Smith Ave Sandy, OR$196K321,152
- 39180 Hood St Sandy, OR$152K311,456
- 39268 Pleasant St Sandy, OR$209K321,484
- 39120 Hood St Sandy, OR$179K31.51,200
- 39261 Pleasant Ave Sandy, OR$149K21893
- 39274 Pleasant St Sandy, OR$200K421,824
- 17287 Hoffman Ave Sandy, OR$204K432,080
- 17185 SE Meinig Ave Sandy, OR$150K121,400
- 39125 Hood St Sandy, OR$218K321,540
- 17227 Hoffman Ave Sandy, OR$164K211,100
- 17232 Hoffman Ave # 0 Sandy, OR$158K21--
- 39325 Pleasant Ave Sandy, OR$158K211,015
- 17232 Hoffman Ave Sandy, OR$159K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!