1734 Bennett Dr APT 1309, West Des Moines, IA 502652 beds, 1 bath, 902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cable Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 24 Hour Access, Accepts Electronic Payments, Brand New State of the Art 24 Hour Gym, Cats Allowed, Central Air Conditioning, Full Appliance Package, Garages Available, Individual Furnaces, Near Interstates, Near Shopping and Grocery Stores, On-Site Maintenance, On-Site Management, Outdoor Grilling Bar - Propane Provided, Package Receiving, Playground, Professional Management, Short Term Lease, Storage Space(s), Swimming Pool/Sundeck, Window Coverings
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 902 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2108247796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Bennett Drive APT 1309
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% greater than in West Des Moines, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292