1734 Commonwealth AveAPT 2, Boston, MA 02135
For Sale: $325,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:727 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow144
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Stone,EXTERIOR \ Stucco,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,MASTER_BATH \ No,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Low-Rise,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Below Grade,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1980
- MLS #71557163
- Parcel #W:21 P:02215 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count48
- Zillow Home ID59093338
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$292,063||$266K – $307K||+$556||$401||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,913/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||-$8||$2.63||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is 6.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% lower than in Boston, and 87.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 1734 Commonwealth Avenue APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005