1734 Hilltop Ave, Baltimore, MD 212212 beds, 1 bath, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $209,900
- Price/sqft: $213
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 151519640480
- Zillow Home ID: 36301712
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Hilltop Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Essex, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21221 home values.
- 1733 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$227K--1.51,476
- 1735 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$341K--31,850
- 1719 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$255K331,288
- Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 1736 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--1840
- 1725 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$209K--21,288
- 1738 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--11,891
- 1731 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$360K--2.52,792
- 70 Masthead Ct Baltimore, MD$121K11605
- 1700 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 5 Valley Gate Way Baltimore, MD$617K65.54,728
- 1702 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$441K--22,314
- 1704 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$263K--11,248
- 1706 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$458K--1.51,548
- 1708 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$504K--1.52,384
- 1742 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--1896
- 1710 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$426K--12,232
- 1712 Oakfield Ave Baltimore, MD$262K--11,248
- 1743 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$163K--11,472
- 1745 Hilltop Ave Baltimore, MD$183K--2.52,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.