- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1734 Leicester Rd, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 189
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: C0050342020
- Zillow Home ID: 12509832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Leicester Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 1728 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$126K311,040
- 1740 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$143K22--
- 1740 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$163K211,496
- 1722 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$125K311,040
- 1746 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$167K211,188
- 5424 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$183K--21,507
- 1752 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA--311,460
- 1714 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$140K311,040
- 5500 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$165K311,562
- 5414 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$190K--11,533
- 1758 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$186K31.51,040
- 1737 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$169K311,040
- 1743 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$141K311,040
- 1731 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$183K321,232
- 1712 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$133K211,033
- 1749 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$152K311,040
- 5510 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$156K421,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!