1734 Lombard StAPT 4, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sold on 12/21/12: $2,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Room TypesDining room
- Neighborhood NameMarina
- Parcel #0495 041
- Roof TypeOther
- Unit Count9
- Unit Floor #0
- Zillow Home ID80745931
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow363
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$909,353||$764K – $1.06M||-$14,175||$858||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,443/mo||$3.5K – $6.5K/mo||+$79||$4.20||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Marina home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Marina homes, this home is valued 45.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 99.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
Neighborhood for 1734 Lombard Street APT 4
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Sherman Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.5 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.2 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005