1734 Lucky Pennie Way, Apopka, FL 327123 beds, 2 baths, 1,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 19 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $35
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: O5317054
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 543 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,833 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 322028783000730
- Zillow Home ID: 82099758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Lucky Pennie Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% higher than in Apopka, and 210.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32712 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32712 home values.
- 1730 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$168K321,628
- 1738 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$241K421,964
- 1610 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$221K432,172
- 1726 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$224K321,992
- 1522 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$194K321,725
- 1731 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$183K321,708
- 1614 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$242K422,229
- 1729 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$218K421,874
- 1722 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$192K321,901
- 1605 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$168K321,728
- 1601 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$192K421,946
- 1609 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$184K321,930
- 1725 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$240K432,479
- 1518 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$159K321,633
- 1525 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$177K321,633
- 1613 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$190K421,830
- 1718 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$231K432,295
- 1618 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$262K532,470
- 1721 Lucky Pennie Way Apopka, FL$176K321,680
- 1521 Stoneywood Way Apopka, FL$185K321,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!