1734 NE 136th St, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The living and dining rooms have bamboo floors, and the wood burning fireplace has a slate surround that matches the slate floor in the nearby kitchen. The kitchen also has custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and glass tile backsplash.
The laundry room has handy under counter washer and dryer with custom cabinets that match the kitchen and a deep stainless steel laundry sink. There is also a large pantry in the laundry room and separate smaller closet that houses the water heater and provides additional storage.
The mud-room has a large closet perfect for storing luggage, recrational gear, coats, shoes, etc.
Both bedrooms and the office have new carpeting and conemporary paint colors. All fixtures throughout the house are complimentary and made of brushed aluminum.
The exterior of the home and both of the outbuildings were painted in 2006.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $333,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Other
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- New plumbing and electrical installed in 2005.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6855700075
- Zillow Home ID: 49011448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Ne 136th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olympic Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% greater than in Seattle, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olympic Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olympic Hills home values.
- 1740 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$306K411,240
- 1728 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$414K421,780
- 1905 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$341K311,240
- 1911 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$306K31940
- 1901 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$324K211,060
- 1746 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$335K311,410
- 1722 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$367K31.51,650
- 1733 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$308K31940
- 1727 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$339K321,400
- 1739 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$456K31.751,780
- 1919 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$301K211,060
- 1725 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$308K31940
- 1721 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$348K31.51,490
- 1745 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$322K211,250
- 1716 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$313K211,240
- 1752 NE 136th St Seattle, WA$345K311,250
- 1719 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$349K32950
- 1925 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$407K321,680
- 13702 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$526K32.753,090
- 1912 NE 137th St Seattle, WA$513K42.753,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!