- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1734 Sir John Ct, Orlando, FL 328373 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $177,000
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 222429823301250
- Zillow Home ID: 46178601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Sir John Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32837 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 252.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 231.2% greater than in Orange, and 582.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32837 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32837 home values.
- 1738 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$173K421,825
- 1730 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$177K422,045
- 1742 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$223K421,995
- 1726 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$176K422,025
- Putney Cir Orlando, FL--------
- 1731 Putney Cir Orlando, FL$206K321,845
- 1745 Putney Cir Orlando, FL$175K421,929
- 1739 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$169K321,651
- 1729 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$214K42.52,724
- 1700 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$177K321,845
- 1704 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$168K421,845
- 1743 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$157K321,651
- 1725 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$169K421,651
- 1741 Putney Cir Orlando, FL$173K421,952
- 1730 Putney Cir Orlando, FL$169K421,808
- 1721 Sir John Ct Orlando, FL$162K321,436
- 1829 Snaresbrook Way Orlando, FL$177K421,972
- 1749 Putney Cir Orlando, FL$184K421,972
- 1726 Putney Cir Orlando, FL$156K321,360
- 1736 Acker St Orlando, FL$153K321,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292