1734 Wasp St, North Charleston, SC 294054 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 4710500008
- Zillow Home ID: 110235065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1734 Wasp Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.2% greater than in North Charleston, and 184.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29405 home values.
- 1738 Wasp St Charleston, SC$205K312,327
- 5205 E Dolphin St North Charleston, SC$193K422,029
- 1742 Wasp St Charleston, SC$77K311,075
- 5209 E Dolphin St Charleston, SC$75K311,066
- 1731 Wasp St Charleston, SC$77K321,100
- 5165 W Dolphin St North Charleston, SC$148K311,247
- 5186 Monterey St North Charleston, SC$124K321,230
- 5211 W Dolphin St Charleston, SC$107K311,046
- 5163 W Dolphin St Charleston, SC$174K321,637
- 5180 Monterey St Charleston, SC$91K321,437
- 1800 Wasp St Charleston, SC$144K31.51,914
- 1800 Wasp St North Charleston, SC$127K31.51,914
- 5159 W Dolphin St Charleston, SC$80K211,104
- 5172 Monterey St Charleston, SC$78K21999
- 5187 Monterey St Charleston, SC$129K311,392
- 5168 Monterey St N Charleston, SC$147K32.51,938
- 5153 W Dolphin St Charleston, SC$96K321,430
- 1806 Wasp St Charleston, SC$93K311,481
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!