1735 Berkeley Rd, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1 bath, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0571162000
- Zillow Home ID: 14955704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1735 Berkeley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% lower than in Augusta, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 1737 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$82K211,140
- 1733 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$96K211,125
- 1739 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$96K311,271
- 1731 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$113K211,400
- 1734 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$72K321,407
- 1740 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$103K321,611
- 1732 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$87K211,002
- 2216 Montclair St Augusta, GA$83K311,163
- 1741 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$91K311,230
- 1729 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$112K321,690
- 2217 Breckenbridge Ave Augusta, GA$88K211,472
- 1742 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$97K311,348
- 1728 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$98K321,288
- 2214 Montclair St Augusta, GA$90K311,056
- 1743 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$117K322,149
- 1727 Berkeley Rd Augusta, GA$73K321,508
- 2215 Breckenbridge Ave Augusta, GA$119K321,724
- 1744 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$102K311,413
- 1726 Wycliffe St Augusta, GA$107K321,465
- 2302 Dearborn St Augusta, GA$95K311,431
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292