A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1967
- Views: 2,807 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $33,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $28
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Territorial
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W\Shwr
- Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Club Facilities
- Dining \ Kitchen\Family Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Restrictions \ Number of Families
- Restrictions \ Number of Occupants
- Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund)
- Restrictions \ Pets-Limited
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Measured
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Terms\Deposits\Fees \ WillConsiderSection8
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 1371535304
- Zillow Home ID: 44536527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $32-67K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32216 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32216 home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.