1735 Locust St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 3 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $532,500
- Finished basement, 692 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 364 sqft
- Granite countertop,Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0132315014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13288559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1735 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.1% less than in Denver, and 84.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park Hill home values.
- 1731 Locust St Denver, CO$507K221,187
- 1745 Locust St Denver, CO$823K232,560
- 1755 Locust St Denver, CO$896K53.52,827
- 1757 Locust St Denver, CO$717K41.52,282
- 6335 E 17th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$1.47M443,737
- 1736 Leyden St Denver, CO$571K321,673
- 6325 E 17th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$1.71M43.54,321
- 1771 Locust St Denver, CO$710K432,710
- 1730 Leyden St Denver, CO$868K33.52,739
- 1740 Leyden St Denver, CO$480K222,277
- 1750 Leyden St Denver, CO$703K433,543
- 1736 Locust St Denver, CO$525K222,068
- 1740 Locust St Denver, CO$1.01M43.53,649
- 1730 Locust St Denver, CO$812K333,034
- 1746 Locust St Denver, CO$620K331,801
- 1777 Locust St Denver, CO$907K43.52,410
- 6301 E 17th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$1.22M454,606
- 1768 Leyden St Denver, CO$872K333,064
- 1760 Locust St Denver, CO$1.04M343,234
- 6401 E 17th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$1.49M555,905
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292