1735 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 80223
Sold on 4/24/13: $169,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,812 sq ft
- Lot:8,520 sqft
- Year Built:1961
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $169,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The main floor features recently re-finished hardwood floors and new tile. The functional and attractive kitchen is adjacent to the Dining Room. There are two bedrooms, a full bath and a spacious Living Room in this very livable floor plan.
The basement features a large family room perfect for movie-viewing and Bronco game parties. There are 2 non-conforming bedrooms, a 3/4 bath and a large laundry room.
Call or Email me with questions, requests or to schedule a showing. You'll be glad you did.
Calvin Hada, Metro Brokers 303 550-7852 cell email@example.com
The neighborhood is stable and generally well-kept. Only steps to Ruby Hill Park and mere blocks to Overland Park, Aqua Golf and Overland Public Golf Course. This home is centrally located and with these uncertain gas prices, this is a plus. It's a pure bonus the light rail line is only 6 blocks away.
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Additional FeaturesAcross from Ruby Hill Park, Pass-through Carport, Backs to Open Space
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Mud room
- Basement sqft860
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow319
- Elementary SchoolGodsman
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolAbraham Lincoln
- Middle SchoolGrant
- Neighborhood NameRuby Hill Park
- Parcel #0521200045000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- School DistrictDenver 1
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID13367280
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$196,310||$179K – $214K||+$3,648||$108||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,623/mo||$1.3K – $2.3K/mo||+$39||$0.90||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Ruby Hill home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Denver as a whole. Among Ruby Hill homes, this home is valued 26.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ruby Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.6% higher than in Denver, and 0.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ruby Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ruby Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 1735 W Florida Avenue
- 1745 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$169K22.0920
- 1725 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$163K21.5912
- 1755 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$166K22.0906
- 1715 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$187K32.01,798
- 1500 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$141K31.0871
- 1765 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$175K22.01,113
- 1705 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$156K31.5920
- 1505 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$142K21.0715
- 1510 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$152K41.0955
- 1505 S Quivas St Denver, CO$150K21.0747
- 1775 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$156K31.0924
- 1515 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$150K31.0860
- 1695 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$159K21.5879
- 1515 S Quivas St Denver, CO$128K21.0742
- 1520 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$151K21.0927
- 1785 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$174K21.01,374
- 1525 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$125K21.0715
- 1500 S Raritan St Denver, CO$132K21.0742
- 1665 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$148K31.0926
- 1525 S Quivas St Denver, CO$173K22.0742
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005