1735 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 802234 beds, 2 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The main floor features recently re-finished hardwood floors and new tile. The functional and attractive kitchen is adjacent to the Dining Room. There are two bedrooms, a full bath and a spacious Living Room in this very livable floor plan.
The basement features a large family room perfect for movie-viewing and Bronco game parties. There are 2 non-conforming bedrooms, a 3/4 bath and a large laundry room.
Call or Email me with questions, requests or to schedule a showing. You'll be glad you did.
Calvin Hada, Metro Brokers 303 550-7852 cell email@example.com
The neighborhood is stable and generally well-kept. Only steps to Ruby Hill Park and mere blocks to Overland Park, Aqua Golf and Overland Public Golf Course. This home is centrally located and with these uncertain gas prices, this is a plus. It's a pure bonus the light rail line is only 6 blocks away.
- Lot: 8,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 860 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Across from Ruby Hill Park, Pass-through Carport, Backs to Open Space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0521200045000
- Zillow Home ID: 13367280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1735 W Florida Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ruby Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% greater than in Denver, and 20.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ruby Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ruby Hill home values.
- 1745 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$170K22920
- 1725 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$164K21.5912
- 1755 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$163K22906
- 1715 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$202K321,798
- 1500 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$148K31871
- 1765 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$180K221,113
- 1705 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$162K31.5920
- 1505 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$154K21715
- 1510 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$159K41955
- 1505 S Quivas St Denver, CO$161K21747
- 1775 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$163K31924
- 1515 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$156K31860
- 1695 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$159K21.5879
- 1515 S Quivas St Denver, CO$143K21742
- 1520 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$156K21927
- 1785 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$190K211,374
- 1525 S Quieto Ct Denver, CO$148K21715
- 1500 S Raritan St Denver, CO$147K21742
- 1665 W Florida Ave Denver, CO$160K31926
- 1525 S Quivas St Denver, CO$166K22742
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292