- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 5,898 all time views
- HOA Fee: $197
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 655 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ Northeast, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Property Description \ One Story, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,577 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0339684028
- Zillow Home ID: 66717765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-730K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is valued 167.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Tampa, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
|17354 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$499K||5||4||4,134|
|17350 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$383K||4||3||2,372|
|17356 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$490K||6||4||3,874|
|17353 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$400K||4||3||2,723|
|17351 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$472K||5||3||3,326|
|17358 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$438K||5||3||3,336|
|17355 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$432K||5||4||3,217|
|17360 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$378K||4||3||2,788|
|17357 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$393K||4||3||2,918|
|17349 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$514K||4||3.5||4,005|
|17362 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$454K||4||4||3,502|
|17359 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$401K||4||3||2,784|
|17347 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$485K||4||3||3,785|
|17361 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$358K||5||3||2,588|
|17364 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$448K||4||4||2,954|
|17345 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$428K||4||3||3,060|
|17363 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$398K||4||3||2,788|
|17343 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$463K||5||3||3,492|
|17375 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$471K||4||3||3,572|
|17373 Emerald Chase Dr Tampa, FL||$422K||4||4||3,225|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!