- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17355 Burbank Blvd, Encino, CA 913165 beds, 4 baths, 2,139 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,139 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 2254016004
- Zillow Home ID: 19977292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17355 Burbank Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 17351 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$906K544,044
- 17361 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$662K431,934
- 17345 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$507K221,080
- 17401 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$544K421,147
- 17358 Martha St Encino, CA$483K21783
- 17352 Martha St Encino, CA$445K21802
- 17400 Martha St Encino, CA$499K211,023
- 17346 Martha St Encino, CA$585K321,381
- 17341 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$503K321,003
- 17405 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$500K211,172
- 17404 Martha St Encino, CA$941K432,800
- 17340 Martha St Encino, CA$637K321,750
- 17409 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$576K321,642
- 17408 Martha St Encino, CA$603K321,630
- 17353 Martha St Encino, CA$504K21803
- 17359 Martha St Encino, CA$618K431,608
- 17347 Martha St Encino, CA$457K21749
- 17415 Burbank Blvd Encino, CA$465K21783
- 17401 Martha St Encino, CA$552K321,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.