1736 18th St NW APT 401, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 2 baths, 782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
3 blocks to shopping and fine dining in Dupont and the Metro, 1 block to restaurants, and dry cleaner and market, 6 blocks to logan circle and steps to embassy row. Lovely tree lined streets, arts and entertainment.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $786
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- 14 ft ceilings, granite ad stainless steel kitchen, remodeled granite bathrooms with travertine tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 782 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 0133 2077
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 399542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1736 18th St Nw APT 401
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% less than in Washington, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292