1736 Bay St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 9/9/11: $640,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,650 sq ft
- Lot:1,964 sqft
- Year Built:1927
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $640,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Neighborhood NameCapitol Hill/Union Station
- Parcel #1098 0141
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID427029
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow911
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$720,254||$663K – $763K||+$5,586||$436||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,757/mo||$1.4K – $3.5K/mo||-$91||$1.67||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% lower than in Washington, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 1736 Bay St Se
- 1738 Bay St SE Washington, DC$733K33.01,840
- 1734 Bay St SE Washington, DC$606K42.01,820
- 1732 Bay St SE Washington, DC$615K41.51,840
- 1740 Bay St SE Washington, DC$697K53.01,840
- 1730 Bay St SE Washington, DC$595K42.01,880
- 223 18th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$306K21.0800
- 205 18th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$290K11.0776
- 205 18th St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$300K11.0820
- 205 18th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$359K21.01,020
- 205 18th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$689K32.52,165
- 1728 Bay St SE Washington, DC$597K42.01,840
- 1726 Bay St SE Washington, DC$728K32.52,040
- Bay St SE Washington, DC$545K42.01,840
- 1724 Bay St SE Washington, DC$612K52.01,840
- 1733 Bay St SE Washington, DC$600K42.01,840
- 1735 Bay St SE Washington, DC$612K53.01,840
- 1731 Bay St SE Washington, DC$623K33.01,840
- 1739 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$541K31.01,244
- 1737 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$508K31.01,020
- 1741 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$568K32.01,200
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005