1736 Dabbs Ave, Memphis, TN 381274 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $45,500
- Price/sqft: $35
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Lot depth: 177
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 071014 00039
- Zillow Home ID: 42223100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1736 Dabbs Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shelby Forest-Frayser, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Memphis, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 1748 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$39K42.51,521
- 1724 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,267
- 1737 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$39K31936
- 1745 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$43K31912
- 1727 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$46K31936
- 1758 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$36K31936
- 1705 Saint Elmo Ave Memphis, TN$167K42.52,830
- 1716 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,714
- 1719 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$46K31936
- 1755 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$49K31936
- 1725 Saint Elmo Ave Memphis, TN$160K322,354
- 1711 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$36K31936
- 1742 Cleoford Ave Memphis, TN$67K31.51,944
- 1732 Cleoford Ave Memphis, TN$37K21630
- 1708 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$42K311,872
- 1748 Cleoford Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,044
- 1691 Saint Elmo Ave Memphis, TN$149K32.52,970
- 1720 Cleoford Ave Memphis, TN$36K311,226
- 1767 Dabbs Ave Memphis, TN$39K31936
- 1756 Cleoford Ave Memphis, TN$49K31936
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292