1736 Linden St, Leeds, AL 350943 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 94 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $119,056
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 594505
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 232
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 25163002040000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 971922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1736 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Leeds, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Leeds, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35094 home values.
- 1732 Linden St Leeds, AL$69K31864
- 1740 Linden St Leeds, AL$111K321,323
- 1728 Linden St Leeds, AL$53K31992
- 1744 Linden St Leeds, AL$110K431,885
- 1724 Linden St Leeds, AL$54K31912
- 1741 Linden St Leeds, AL$108K311,872
- 1748 Linden St Leeds, AL$65K311,339
- 8361 Kent Ave Leeds, AL$106K321,864
- 1720 Linden St Leeds, AL$74K421,380
- 8364 Kent Ave Leeds, AL$45K311,152
- 1627 Ray St Leeds, AL$111K632,175
- 1723 Linden St Leeds, AL$82K321,000
- 8349 Kent Ave Leeds, AL$38K21896
- 1747 Linden St Leeds, AL$82K321,080
- 1714 Linden St Leeds, AL$75K421,176
- 1719 Linden St Leeds, AL$67K321,008
- 1751 Linden St Leeds, AL$54K21.5672
- 1621 Ray St Leeds, AL$38K31980
- 1617 Ray St Leeds, AL$36K31980
- 1755 Linden St Leeds, AL$86K321,114
Nearby Schools in Leeds
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292