1736 Morgan Ln, Collegeville, PA 194264 beds, 3 baths, 3,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 277
- Parcel #: 610003827108
- Zillow Home ID: 10058569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1736 Morgan Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19426 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% higher than in Upper Providence Township, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19426 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Providence Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19426 home values.
- 1732 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$502K42.53,069
- 1740 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$678K43.55,339
- 12 Trotter Way Collegeville, PA$556K53.53,616
- 11 Trotter Way Collegeville, PA$683K43.55,026
- 1733 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$548K42.52,872
- 1728 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$547K42.53,714
- 1731 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$634K43.54,925
- 1744 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$568K42.753,002
- 1727 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$567K43.53,770
- 1743 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$613K42.53,595
- 1741 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$533K42.53,399
- 1747 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$511K42.53,061
- 1715 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$557K42.53,370
- 10 Trotter Way Collegeville, PA$549K43.53,577
- 1724 Morgan Ln Collegeville, PA$547K42.53,118
- 9 Trotter Way Collegeville, PA$340K21.52,147
- 6 Bridle Ln Collegeville, PA$513K43.53,525
- 6 Bridle Ln Collegeville, PA$514K43.53,525
- 7 Trotter Way Collegeville, PA$544K42.53,154
- 102 Shetland Way Collegeville, PA$553K42.53,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!