- Lot: 4,848 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 1,920 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $790,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $617
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 020261220
- Zillow Home ID: 15497954
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $715-880K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94066 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for San Bruno as a whole. Among 94066 homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in San Bruno, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
|401 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$730K||2||1||1,170|
|1772 Niles Ave San Bruno, CA||$668K||2||1||980|
|413 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$773K||3||2||1,370|
|402 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA||$906K||4||2||2,270|
|417 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$731K||3||2||1,140|
|420 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA||$912K||4||3||1,910|
|428 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA||$663K||2||1||950|
|400 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$686K||3||1.5||990|
|425 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$662K||2||2||930|
|408 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$749K||3||2||1,190|
|436 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA||$770K||4||2||1,310|
|416 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$797K||3||2||1,470|
|1672 Niles Ave San Bruno, CA||$653K||2||1||1,040|
|433 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$659K||2||1||950|
|424 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$921K||3||3||2,040|
|1654 Niles Ave San Bruno, CA||$751K||3||2||1,330|
|1800 Niles Ave San Bruno, CA||$817K||4||2||1,410|
|440 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA||$590K||2||1||740|
|405 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA||$850K||3||2||1,560|
|432 Maple Ave San Bruno, CA||$846K||3||2||1,690|
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
Peninsula High (Continuation) School (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!