1736 Potomac Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 1/13/12: $442,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,368 sq ft
- Lot:1,437 sqft
- Year Built:1924
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $442,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow787
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID427122
- Parcel #1102 0086
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$706,281||$650K – $749K||+$5,776||$516||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,492/mo||$1.5K – $3.4K/mo||-$93||$1.82||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% lower than in Washington, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 1736 Potomac Avenue Se
- 1734 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$722K31.01,368
- 1738 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$783K31.51,368
- 1740 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$782K43.51,680
- 1732 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$754K31.01,368
- 1730 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$674K32.01,368
- 421 18th St SE Washington, DC$658K21.51,240
- 1728 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$641K22.01,620
- 419 18th St SE Washington, DC$694K31.01,240
- 417 18th St SE Washington, DC$663K32.01,240
- 1726 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$703K44.01,368
- 415 18th St SE Washington, DC$701K41.51,240
- 1724 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$678K31.51,368
- 413 18th St SE Washington, DC$692K31.01,240
- 411 18th St SE Washington, DC$682K32.01,260
- E St SE Washington, DC$675K32.01,830
- 17th St SE Washington, DC$666K32.01,564
- 1722 E St SE Washington, DC$676K32.01,850
- 1720 E St SE Washington, DC$669K33.01,850
- 1800 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$736K31.01,440
- 1718 E St SE Washington, DC$696K31.01,850
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005