- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17366 Cherrylawn St, Detroit, MI 482211.5 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $21,851
- Price/sqft: $12
- Finished basement, 447 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 16032894
- Zillow Home ID: 88644940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17366 Cherrylawn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Detroit, and 414.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 17354 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$35K431,716
- 17370 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,770
- 17346 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$49K311,768
- 17376 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,886
- 17336 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$44K31.51,678
- 17386 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$45K--21,678
- 17363 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$46K321,554
- 17392 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$62K311,531
- 17328 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,481
- 17377 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,566
- 17345 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$51K--1.52,027
- 17371 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$45K--1.51,702
- 17353 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,662
- 17400 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$65K--1.51,488
- 17339 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,888
- 17320 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$68K--1.52,141
- 17385 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$54K422,147
- 17393 Northlawn St Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,742
- 17410 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 17314 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$48K31.51,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.