1737 Brewster Ave, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $588
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 052144260
- Zillow Home ID: 15563781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1737 Brewster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 1727 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.67M432,320
- 1721 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M221,561
- 219 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.1M221,140
- 1803 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.56M332,250
- 221 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.27M311,490
- 1711 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$898K211,230
- 216 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,520
- 1811 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.11M211,410
- 224 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$817K21910
- 1726 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.15M311,530
- 229 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$787K21860
- 216 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.14M221,410
- 1703 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.1M21.51,440
- 1740 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.19M221,650
- 1720 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.09M311,320
- 232 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.55M322,100
- 1827 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.04M31.51,320
- 1712 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.62M43.52,700
- 226 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.24M321,650
- 241 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.15M211,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!