1737 N Queens Ln # 1-127, Arlington, VA 222011 bed, 1 bath, 582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This condo is set in a spectacular walkable community. In less than half a mile from the condo you can find: 2 Metro stops (Courthouse and Rosslyn), 1 grocery store (Safeway), 3 coffee shops (2 Starbucks and BeanGood!), 1 movie theater, 10+ restaurants, 3 salon/barber shops, multiple dry cleaners, etc.
If you are looking for a one-bedroom condo with all the amenities in a walkable community, this is the place. Commission available for Buyer's agent.
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $284,000
- Price/sqft: $488
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 582 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 16025219
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 12080214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1737 N Queens Lane # 1-127
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Colonial Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% lower than in Arlington, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonial Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonial Village home values.
- 1804 N Queens Ln APT 206 Arlington, VA$363K21870
- 1813 N Rhodes St # 4-254 Arlington, VA$362K21869
- 1721 N Queens Ln APT 104 Arlington, VA$295K11544
- 1801 N Rhodes St # 4-245 Arlington, VA$362K21869
- 1801 N Rhodes St # 4-246 Arlington, VA$359K21869
- 1737 N Queens Ln # 1-129 Arlington, VA$280K11579
- 1901 N Rhodes St APT 46 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1800 N Queens Ln # 4-202 Arlington, VA$273K11602
- 1800 N Queens Ln # 4-203 Arlington, VA$283K11582
- 1736 N Queens Ln # 3-191 Arlington, VA$273K11602
- 1901 N Rhodes St APT 45 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1901 N Rhodes St APT 44 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1901 N Rhodes St APT 43 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1901 N Rhodes St APT 42 Arlington, VA$263K11599
- 1901 N Rhodes St APT 41 Arlington, VA$263K11599
- 1913 N Rhodes St APT 20 Arlington, VA$287K11610
- 1913 N Rhodes St APT 19 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1913 N Rhodes St APT 18 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1913 N Rhodes St APT 17 Arlington, VA$284K11610
- 1913 N Rhodes St APT 16 Arlington, VA$263K11599
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292