- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1738 Bay St SE, Washington, DC 200033 beds, 3 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,960 sqft
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $353
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1098 0140
- Zillow Home ID: 427028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1738 Bay St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barney Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in Washington, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
- 1736 Bay St SE Washington, DC$715K32.51,650
- 1740 Bay St SE Washington, DC$703K531,840
- 1734 Bay St SE Washington, DC$687K421,820
- 223 18th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$315K21800
- 1732 Bay St SE Washington, DC$693K41.51,840
- 205 18th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$709K32.52,165
- 205 18th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$431K211,020
- 205 18th St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$325K11820
- 205 18th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$317K11776
- 1730 Bay St SE Washington, DC$651K421,880
- 1728 Bay St SE Washington, DC$580K421,840
- 1726 Bay St SE Washington, DC$712K32.52,040
- 1735 Bay St SE Washington, DC$583K531,840
- 1733 Bay St SE Washington, DC$575K421,840
- 1737 Bay St SE Washington, DC$556K42.51,840
- 1741 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$547K321,244
- 1739 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$494K311,244
- 1743 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$522K311,244
- 1800 Bay St SE Washington, DC$520K211,272
- 1737 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$475K311,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.