1738 Church St NW, Washington, DC 200363 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,710 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $1,095,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- FamilyRoom, Heating system: ForcedAir
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0156 0313
- Zillow Home ID: 401371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1738 Church St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% less than in Washington, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1740 Church St NW Washington, DC$1.3M52.52,462
- 1736 Church St NW Washington, DC$1.24M42.51,602
- 1734 Church St NW Washington, DC$933K421,602
- 1732 Church St NW Washington, DC$1.26M42.51,602
- 1730 Church St NW Washington, DC$967K31.51,602
- 1721 P St NW Washington, DC$2.46M83.56,008
- 1728 Church St NW Washington, DC$1.17M52.52,448
- 1744 Church St NW Washington, DC$1.47M322,736
- 1747 Church St NW Washington, DC$333K11477
- 1747 Church St NW Washington, DC$487K21933
- 1747 Church St NW Washington, DC$297K11464
- 1747 Church St NW Washington, DC--211,057
- 1747 Church St NW APT B4 Washington, DC$318K11500
- 1747 Church St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$384K11725
- 1747 Church St NW Washington, DC$350K11512
- 1729 P St NW Washington, DC$1.95M551,910
- 1725 P St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$399K11--
- 1773 Church St NW # 1 Washington, DC$510K11600
- 1743 Church St NW Washington, DC$884K32.51,596
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292