- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 170 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,771 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 127792
- Parking: 352 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Boat Dock, Features \ Area Boat Ramp, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Country Kitchen, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Cycling, Features \ Deep Water Mooring, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Golf, Features \ Historic / Antique, Features \ Hunting, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Oil, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Partial, Features \ Porch, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Rock Beach, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 944 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 15220012800600050440000000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 30419920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-194K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 12928 homes, this home is 51.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12928, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Crown Point, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1742 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$77K||2||2||1,358|
|1730 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$53K||3||1||1,120|
|1741 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$100K||2||2||1,936|
|Factoryville Rd Crown Point, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1733 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$117K||7||2||2,356|
|1744 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$124K||3||1||1,580|
|1731 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$91K||--||--||1,620|
|1753 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$126K||4||2||1,668|
|1720 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$69K||--||--||720|
|1723 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$105K||5||2||1,924|
|1706 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$114K||1||1||1,200|
|1768 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$180K||3||2||1,600|
|1768 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$152K||3||2.5||1,840|
|Pearl St Crown Point, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1776 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$84K||5||1||1,248|
|1761 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$168K||3||2||2,566|
|1769 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$66K||--||--||924|
|Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1765 Creek Rd Crown Point, NY||$145K||5||2||2,441|
Nearby Schools in Crown Point
Crown Point Central School (assigned)PK-122.0 mi
PK-6 & ungraded6.2 mi
7-12 & ungraded6.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!