1738 Wharton St, Pittsburgh, PA 152032 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
1738 Wharton St. is one of the more unique South Side homes available. The home was developed with the entertainer in mind.The home has a private courtyard that is ensconced by a brick wall and the detached garage. The courtyard has a Koi pond, mature shrubbery and has been professionally landscaped. The courtyard can be opened to the home's dining room extending the entertaining space greatly.Inside the townhome the first floor features a large living room, spacious dining room and a modern kitchen.The living room is 20x18 and is anchored by a fireplace which is flanked by two large windows that look out into the courtyard. The living room, and the rest of the first floor living space, has a one-of-a-kind stone floor. Painstakingly laid out by the original developer, the floor is a beautiful jigsaw of natural stone. There is nothing else like it on the market.The home's dining room is 16x14. It opens to the kitchen, and has a wall of glass that houses a sliding door that opens to the courtyard. With the door open the entertaining space of the home doubles. The home is built for gatherings.Solid core counter tops, oversized cabinetry, stainless steel double door refrigerator, wine cooler, stainless dishwasher and Jenn Air gas stove are all present in the home's kitchen. Whether you're entertaining, or making an intimate meal, the kitchen fills all your needs, and then some. Functional and beautiful.On the second floor the owner just installed new high-end Berber carpet. Natural light floods the second floor through loads of windows, and multiple skylights. There is second floor laundry and ample closet space.The master bedroom is 14x12 with a skylight, a large walk-in closet and a recently remodeled master bathroom with marble floors, subway tile surrounds and a large modern vanity. It is a great space to relax and recharge.The second bedroom is also large at 14x12. It too features a walk-in closet.The hallway bathroom is also recently updated with marble floors and a beautiful vanity.Your new home is turn-key, and ready to energize its owner. The space needs nothing, and has nearly everything. If you like to stand out-if you like to entertain-if you like to be the envy of your friends-this is the home for you.For more photos and information visit my website at http://www.billjacobyhomes.com Bill Jacoby Pittsburgh's City Agent is a Realtor at Prudential Preferred Realty's City Office. 5801 Forbes Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15217.
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $368,000
- Flooring: Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0012E00097001100
- Zillow Home ID: 11290695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1738 Wharton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southside Flats, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southside Flats home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside Flats home values.
- 1736 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$255K221,122
- 1734 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$262K221,120
- 48 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$256K322,080
- 1732 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$259K211,274
- 46 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$362K22.51,758
- 46 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$95K------
- 46 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$109K22.5--
- 1730 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$254K211,274
- 44 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$259K21.5--
- 44 S 18th St # 2102 Pittsburgh, PA$262K221,152
- 1802 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$285K43.5--
- 1728 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$269K211,272
- 38 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$342K22.51,555
- 50 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$251K221,434
- 1729 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$199K31.51,920
- 1726 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$268K211,274
- 41 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$235K21.51,464
- 43 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$201K211,990
- 1802 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA$231K43.52,940
- 52 S 18th St Pittsburgh, PA$157K31.51,840
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292