- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1739 Field St, Detroit, MI 482144 beds, 2 baths, 3,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $800
- Price/sqft: $0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 15007465
- Zillow Home ID: 88258258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1739 Field Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Detroit, and 340.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- 1748 Sheridan St # 1 Detroit, MI$124K43.52,071
- 1751 Field St Detroit, MI$161K--46,312
- 1744 Sheridan St # 2 Detroit, MI$120K32.53,073
- 1744 Sheridan St Detroit, MI$186K342,068
- 1740 Sheridan St # 3 Detroit, MI$131K--34,136
- 1736 Sheridan St # 4 Detroit, MI$122K43.52,071
- 1732 Sheridan St # 5 Detroit, MI$141K23.51,232
- 1728 Sheridan St # 6 Detroit, MI$58K------
- 1724 Sheridan St # 7 Detroit, MI$58K------
- 1724 Sheridan St Detroit, MI$177K23.51,758
- 1729 Field St Detroit, MI$46K------
- 1720 Sheridan St # 8 Detroit, MI$115K23.51,232
- 1720 Sheridan St Detroit, MI$121K33.52,464
- 1720 Sheridan St Detroit, MI--32.52,464
- 7419 Saint Paul St # 9 Detroit, MI$57K------
- 7419 Saint Paul St Detroit, MI$130K23.51,224
- 7413 Saint Paul St Detroit, MI$132K23.51,232
- 7413 Saint Paul St # 10 Detroit, MI$59K------
- 1731 Field St Detroit, MI$52K--23,164
- 7407 Saint Paul St # 11 Detroit, MI$59K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292